imagemaker360 Order Completion Timeline and Service Policy
Residential Real Estate, Commercial Real Estate, Consumer and Photographer Service Agreement
Virtual Tour Order Completion Timeline
1. Upon receipt of the email confirmation indicating that a virtual tour order has been successfully submitted, an imagemaker360 Photographer will make contact with the client within two business days (excluding weekends and holidays) to schedule the virtual tour shoot and to determine what interior rooms (and/or exterior areas) are to be photographed.
2. For Commercial Virtual Tour orders, it is required that the Photographer confirm the scheduled appointment with the appropriate client representative at least 24 hours prior to appointment.
3. If the Virtual Tour shoot is unable to be scheduled within one week on contact, Photographer is required to make a note of this fact using the “Notes” feature on the ACE platform. If for some reason Virtual Tour shoot is unable to be scheduled at all, Photographer must contact IM360 immediately.
4. Once the Virtual Tour has been shot, the photographs will be posted to any pre-determined website(s) within two business days (excluding weekends and holidays). Notwithstanding the foregoing, every effort will be made to post photographs within a 24-hour period.
5. As soon as a virtual tour has been completed, the client will receive notification of such by email. A URL link enabling instant access to the virtual tour will be included with this email.
6. If the client does not receive a "Completion of Virtual Tour Order" email by the two-business day deadline as defined above, please contact the Virtual Tour program coordinator or the imagemaker360 customer service department at 1.800.852.2871 between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday, or you may reply by email to: CustomerService@imagemaker360.com.
Cancellation, No Show, Reschedule, Retake, Inclement Weather Policy
1. If the property has been sold and imagemaker360 is provided with proof of such sale more than 24 hours before the scheduled shoot, the cancellation fee will be waived.
2. Any virtual tour order cancellation made less than 24 hours in advance of the scheduled shoot will incur a $25.00 fee to the customer. Any virtual tour order cancellation must be made through the Virtual Tour program coordinator or by contacting the imagemaker360 customer service department at 1.800.852.2871 between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday.
3. Either the client, an authorized representative appointed by the client, or the homeowner must attend the shoot. If the Photographer arrives at the property and the designated person is not in attendance by the appointed time, a $35.00 no-show fee will be charged to the customer. If the designated person is unable to attend the shoot, and the Photographer is granted permission to enter the property, the decision to complete the shoot will be at the Photographer's sole discretion. If the Photographer elects not to shoot the property, this decision will be binding and has been made based on safety and liability concerns. The $35.00 no-show fee will apply in this case.
4. To reschedule a virtual tour shoot, contact the Virtual Tour program coordinator, your imagemaker360 Photographer, or the imagemaker360 customer service department at 1.800.852.2871 between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday, no less than 24 hours in advance of the original appointment. If customer reschedules within 24 hours of the original appointment, this will be considered a cancellation and a $25.00 fee will be charged to the customer.
5. If the appearance of any photograph is unsatisfactory, imagemaker360 will review it to determine whether a retake is necessary and who will incur the expense of the retake. imagemaker360 reserves the right to have the final decision on such retake requests. Retakes based on issues other than photo quality are subject to an additional $40.00 fee to the customer if the client was not present at the original shoot. Retakes necessary due to quality issues clearly resulting from incorrect camera settings will be retaken at no additional cost. If the client does not personally attend the shoot, this will prevent client’s ability to provide artistic input and will void the right to request retakes for reasons other than quality issues at no additional charge.
6. Because of safety and liability issues, scheduled shoots may be delayed or rescheduled due to inclement weather at the Photographer’s sole discretion. If the shoot is unable to be rescheduled, there will be no charge for the cancellation.
7. imagemaker360 Virtual Tours are active for 180 days from the date of completion (unless prior brokerage arrangements have been made). After that time period, unless otherwise specified, the tour will become inactive and the tour link will no longer work. If the customer would like the tour reactivated, a $15 reactivation fee will apply.
8. If the MLS number of a tour changes and the customer would like the tour re-listed, a $15 re-listing fee will apply. This fee does not include any fees charged by various portal sites to re-post to their websites.
9. This policy is subject to change without notice.